Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pacific Ocean ~ 1800 miles from Moorea, French Polynesia

January 27, 2011
Midnight


Out at Sea

Using the words from a friend in which to begin the entry:

Without moorings for which to refresh the
imagination of my spirit, I am free to dream
.

Today I find myself, figuratively and literally, out to sea,
for months sailing on my ship guided only by the stars into my unknown turquoise kingdom under the waves.  
Like early explorers, I don't know what stormy ride and adventures lay ahead but I navigate and stay the course 
through any mist of fear and confusion, 
as a necessity of revealing the mystical realm
of this Queen of the Sea.

Free to be me, I am self-born.  Outwardly,
like the vast sea, nothing appears to change
but inwardly everything is in a state of flux,
cleansing my heart, spirit and soul.  So I
continue on this grand voyage called life
and plunge deeper and deeper
into my world to be all I can be.

The sea, a catalyst for my continued search for truth,
beckons.  Without moorings for which to refresh the
imagination of my spirit, I am free to dream
.

~ B

No comments:

Post a Comment